Your first visit with our physicians establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
To provide state of the art medical care for or patients in a friendly, compassionate and professional setting. Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care, while achieving optimal patient satisfaction.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a compassionate and professional environment
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels
Pre-registration will help you save time when you come in for an office visit. We will be emailing you a link with instructions for registering through our patient portal. However, if you prefer to register in person and with our assistance, please come to your appointment 10 minutes early and we'll be happy to help you.
Get the best possible care by being an active member of your health care team. Please bring the following with you:
- Insurance card(s)
- A list of your health history and medications
- A list of your questions and/or concerns
- A family memeber of friend for support
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Regal Medical Group
- Lakeside Medical Group
- Healthcare Partners
- Facey Medical Foundation